Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $73,000 + Super
BAR360 is an Australian DATA consultancy service, which specialises in integrating and improving the data capabilities of, and solving DATA inefficiencies within, companies. They work with open source technologies and open frame works such as Apache, Eclipse, Jboss, Liferay, Mule, Hadoop, Pentaho, Redhat to name a few. They are now seeking a ICT Business Analyst to join their team.
- Carry out analysis to define configuration specifications and business technological requirements.
- Develop and implement best practices and processes for improved system methods.
- Run system tests to monitor performance and ensure optimum quality.
- Liaise with customers to determine best practices and guidelines for system functionality.
- Prepare training documentation for users as well as organize formal sessions and seminars.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of IT and business processes.
- Use process and data modelling techniques to develop and manage system software.
- Utilize IT resources to create IT solutions effective in meeting the requirements of an organization.
- Proffer recommendations to upper management on ways to maximize profits by improving systems processes.
- Maintain accurate records of relevant technical and business information.
- Communicate with users to obtain feedback and assist in resolving issues.
- Conduct research to identify ways to improve systems performance and efficiency.
- Collaborate with technical specialists such as systems analysts and developers to optimize and enhance a system.
- Oversee the budget preparation and planning of resources for a project.
- Monitor systems development processes to ensure successful project completion.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or similar.
- 2 years on-the job experience.
In return you will receive an annual salary of $73,000 + 9.5% superannuation. If you feel this position suits you, please send through your resume.