Location: Canberra, NSW
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Located in the heart of Canberra CBD, this premium serviced apartment/hotel is an attractive stay for work or leisure with serviced apartments for all occasions, including families and groups. With beautiful city and hinterland views, this hotel is near Canberra's largest selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, malls and nightlife.
We are now seeking an experienced Hotel Service Manager/Head Housekeeper to join our team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management at all times
- Planning and organising special functions, sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- Directing and overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- Observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Take full responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the Hotel, within company policies & procedures at all times
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with the company's policies & procedures, taking account of security and the health & safety of your team, hotel guests, and property
- Work in all areas of the Hotel ie. front of house, bar, floor, kitchen and office, to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement may be identified
- Control aspects of finance in the Hotel, including sales, gross profit, stock control, core wages and controllable expenditure
To be eligible for this role:
- Relevant qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you believe you may be suitable for the position.