Full Time | Perth| Chef
The opportunity has arisen for a passionate, highly skilled, dedicated and experienced Head Chef to take over the reigns of the kitchen.
The successful applicant must have the passion and be skilled enough to continue, maintain and/or improve the high standard of food, service and presentation of food we are currently producing.
A very attractive salary will be offered to the successful applicant along with fantastic working conditions and a great team to work with.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The efficient day to day running of the kitchen to a high standard
- As a "hands-on" leader you will be responsible for leading your team and ensuring all team members maintain the restaurants high standards
- Your duties will include cost control, menu development, training and all the roles and responsibilities that are part of a head chefs job
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Have previous experience as a Head Chef (sous chefs with experience will be considered)
- Have previous work experience in a busy al a carte restaurant
- Be creative, have a passion for food and the hospitality industry
- Have a proven track record of cost control - including food, equipment, labour and wastage
If you are interested in this position, please apply at email@example.com.