Location: Canberra, ACT
Work type: Full time
Located in Canberra, this well established hotel is a popular choice of accommodation for visitors exploring the capital city of Australia. It is fully refurbished and offer modern hotel rooms for guests travelling from all over the globe.
They are now looking for an experienced full-time Guest Service Manager to join their team!
- Uphold hotel policies & procedures, work health & safety
- Resolve and attend to guest requests & complaints efficiently & effectively
- Oversee the efficient operation of the hotel & all departments
- Manage the Front Office & ensure all guest arrivals & departures are processed efficiently
- Liaise with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel
- Maintain accurate hotel records by ensuring correct paperwork to each booking
- Promote all hotel services & promotions, including reservations
- Attend to emergency situations
- Ensure the safety of all guests and staff
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to motivate your team
- Minimum 2 years experience in hotel/motel management or similar role
- Provide excellent customer service. Communicate effectively with the client, centre management, guests, and staff
- General computer literacy and typing skills
If you think you suit this position, send your cv to email@example.com now!