The opportunity to work within our restaurant provides unrivalled career development, progression & movement.
● Preparation of fresh fish daily for service
● Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
● Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dieticians and kitchen and waiting staff
● Demonstrating sushi & sashimi techniques
● Preparing and cooking food
● Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations
● May freeze and preserve foods where required
● Planning menu, estimating food and labour costs with Head Chef
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Be available for immediate start
- A flexible approach to their work
- Trade qualifications & a current food safety certificate
- Applicants must have strong communication skills.
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover letter through website