Location: Southern Highlands, NSW
This thriving restaurant located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW is seeking a full-time Chef to join their professional and friendly team (or will consider taking on a Cook who has a fantastic attitude!).
Your duties will be:
- Prepare and cook menu items to an exceptionally high standard.
- Liaise with Head Chef, managers, and kitchen staff regarding kitchen procedures, menu planning, and stock levels.
- Monitor quality of dishes and ensure presentation is impeccable.
- Enforce hygiene regulations at all times.
- Cook menu items in accordance with dietary/ allergy requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Two years experience in a similar role.
- A trade qualification in cooking (e.g. Diploma of Hospitality [Commercial Cookery], Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery, etc).
- A positive attitude!
If you fit these requirements click APPLY NOW or email your resume to email@example.com