Location: RC Civil Contractors, Kingsgrove, NSW
Salary: $78,000 plus Super
Work Type: Full Time
- 2 years' Full Time experience plus relevant qualification.
- Fits and assembles metal parts and sub-assemblies to fabricate production machines and other equipment.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
- Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
- Setting guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools and dies in machines and presses, and setting controls for textile machines
- Forming metal stock and castings to fine tolerances using machining tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Preparing pattern mechanisms to control the operation of textile machines used to spin, weave, knit, sew and tuft fabric
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
- May erect machines and equipment on-site
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com