Systems Analyst | Sydney, NSW | Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Work Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 + 9.5% Super
GS Telecom Pty Ltd is a fast moving telecommunication company in Australia, which offers diverse range of telecommunication services. The service we provides is a landline, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), ADSL, Mobile phone, Key system, Program development.
As a Systems Analyst, the following duties will need to be performed:
- Network system (security and database server) management for Internet (ADSL) business part
- Developing security and database server and Set-top box App for TV business part.
- Switching system integrate & installation for Telecom business part.
- Investigating and resolving application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our payment system
- Assisting in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Analysing data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Providing assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Providing database administration in live and test environments.
- Writing technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Systems Analyst or related experience.
- Good background in Database design in SQL and Access
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
This role represents a great opportunity to join a respected team in telecommunication company. If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please send your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now.