Salary: $42,000 - $45,000 (experience dependent) + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Millthorpe, Central West NSW
This long-running, fine-dining restaurant located in the quaint town of Millthorpe, NSW, has been the consistent winner of chef's hats and accolades from industry experts. The menu is spearheaded by our renowned executive chef who consistently produces impeccable quality food and has worked with some of the biggest powerhouses of the industry.
They are now seeking an experienced cook to join their team.
Job duties include:
- Preparing and cooking assigned recipes and specials.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and rotating produce, dairy, meat, fish, and poultry based on FIFO guidelines.
- Ensure a clean and organized work station while preparing food items for service.
- Learning and being proficient in ordering and scheduling.
- Training new staff and apprentices in use and technique of different culinary equipment.
You should have the following:
- 2 years experience in a fast paced commercial kitchen.
- Qualifications in commercial cookery.
- Excellent food handling skills and high ability to coordinate kitchen operations.
- Excellent ability to work within deadlines while under pressure.
If you feel you suit this position, please click APPLY NOW.