Location: Bondi Junction, Sydney
Salary: $54,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation
Work type: Full Time
Lobster Tail Seafoods Restaurant is a family owned and run business that offers a child friendly atmosphere with authentic seafood cuisine.
Talented, enthusiastic and motivated cooks and chefs are required for this highly successful and growing seafood restaurant in Westfield Bondi Junction. The opportunity to work within our restaurant provides unrivaled career development, progression and movement.
Cooks & Chefs
This position requires at least 3 years relevant working experience in hospitality or formal qualifications. Successful applicants must have an ability to cope well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, the capacity to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment. Must be a team player and talented cook or Chef
You will be:
- Creating new dishes for weekly specials
- Cooking dishes according to standardized menu
- Taking diners’ requests and dietary requirements into consideration
- Assisting senior chefs in the kitchen
- Prepping ingredients (e.g. sauces, vegetables, seafoods etc.)
- Working in a busy kitchen team
- Cleaning work spaces as required
In order to qualify for this position, ideally you should have:
- 3 years experience in a similar busy setting
- Trade qualified (Certificate IV on Commercial Cookery or higher)
- Passion for cooking
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our restaurant.
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly!