Location: Central West NSW
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 (experience dependent) + super
As one of the most well-known and highly regarded establishments in Central West NSW, this club offers members and guests state of the art dining, entertainment and sporting facilities. Within the dining facilities, the primary focus is offering paddock to plate, fresh and local produce.
They now have an opening for an experienced Chef to join the team.
- Planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations
- May select and train staff
- May freeze and preserve foods
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a commercial kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and in a fast-paced environment
If you feel like this position suits you, apply now!