Location: Canberra, ACT
Salary: $46,000 - $50,000 + super
A bustling cafe restaurant in Australia's Capitol now has an opening for an experienced Chef. They offer a delicious, fresh menu and excellent coffee. Extremely busy on weekends, so the right applicant will be able to perform under pressure!
- Planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies.
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation.
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff.
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures.
- Preparing and cooking food.
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations.
- May select and train staff.
- May freeze and preserve foods.
- Qualifications in hospitality or cookery.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.
- Ability to work in a team and a professional attitude.
If you feel this position suits you, please send your resume to email@example.com