Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 (experience dependent) + super
Location: Townsville NSW
A brand new cafe will be opening in Townsville NSW in early 2018. They therefore are looking for an experienced Cafe Manager to help drive this cafe to success. The successful candidate will be in charge of managing the cafe and team, whilst building rapport with our new customer base. If you have cafe management experience, are bubbly and driven, and are looking for your next exciting role, this job could be for you!
- Selecting, training and supervising waiting staff.
- Taking orders from patrons, greeting guests.
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations (clean, functional and of suitable appearance).
- Ordering and purchasing appropriate stock.
- Producing quality coffee and other beverages.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Start and end of day duties (opening and closing).
- Point of sale management; register balancing.
- Ensuring staff are aware and practice workplace health and safety.
- General managerial tasks required of a café.
- Experience in a managerial/ supervisory role, preferably in a cafe or restaurant(two or more years).
- Good attention to detail.
- A hospitality or business qualification.
- A can-do attitude!
If you think this role would suit you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org