Full Time | Gosford NSW | Culinary
Salary: $54,000 +super
Work type: Full Time
A talented, enthusiastic and motivated cook is required for this highly successful and growing Japanese restaurant in Gosford. The opportunity to work within our restaurant provides unrivalled career development, progression & movement.
In this role you will be working in the operations of the kitchen on a day to day basis. You will have a high standard in food preparation and presentation. You will also have extensive experience with Japanese cuisines.
- Assisting with the creation of menus based on a Japanese fusion and planning menu items accordingly.
- Preparing all items as required; sauces, meats, marinades, salads.
- Cooking and seasoning any food items as required.
- Maintaining stock levels within the kitchen and managing orders.
- Discussing food preparation and handling issues with Managers.
- Coordinating the process of handling, stocking and packing any food or other goods in a manner that minimises food wastage.
- Following and administering hygiene regulations at all times.
You need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Japanese restaurant and Cert III AQF or above.
- Commitment and passion for food and quality produce.
- Flexible availability to work on a rotating weekly roster.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary $54,000 + Super