Full Time | Dubbo | Motor Mechanic
Salary: $40 000 - $45 000
Location: Dubbo, NSW
Our client is currently seeking an experienced motor mechanic (light vehicle service) for their busy workshop. Our client has been established for over 30 years and is renowned for its several dealerships and workshops in the area. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer and after-sales service. Due to the growth of the company, an opportunity is available for a motor mechanic to join the team!
For this role, your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing vehicle problems and recommending solutions to customers
- Conducting mechanical work, fixing cars and changing parts
- Carrying out minor body and trim repairs
- Testing and repairing electrical systems
- Tuning engines and making fine adjustments (e.g. carburetor) for smoother running
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Relevant experience in light vehicle service
- Relevant trade certification
- Excellent communication skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com, along with a cover letter detailing answers to the questions below:
1. What relevant qualifications do you hold? State the dates of completion.
2. Total working experience in the relevant field. ( State for each period of employment whether it was Full time, Part time or Casual)
3. Are you a permanent resident/Citizen of Australia? If not, please indicate your visa status and expiry date.
4. What is your IELTS score and when did you take it?
5. Have you completed a relevant skills assessment for your designated occupation? i.e. TRA (Trades Recognition Australia) Skills Assessment.