Full Time | Sydney | Driller
Type: Full time
Citilink Piling is a reputable company servicing the construction industry with a diverse range of cost effective and innovative foundation solutions tailored to the needs of the client. We are known for our excellent quality and expert knowledge and as a result, we have experienced success. We are currently seeking a skilled driller to add to our team!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Safe and effective running of the drill rig
- Operating ancillary equipment
- Assisting to set up/ dismantle/ move drill rigs and equipment
- Assisting in routine maintenance on drill rigs and other vehicles and equipment
Key Capability Requirements:
- Certificate II, III or IV in Drilling (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team focused
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a medical and functional capacity exam
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of $66 000 per annum, working with a great team and a chance of progression within the organisation. We value our staff members and conduct regular social events throughout the year to reward our hardworking staff.
To apply please submit your resume online, ensuring you have outlined all relevant experience, tickets and licenses.