Location: Mid North Coast
Our client located in picturesque Forster is now looking to employ experienced chefs to join their busy restaurant. Situated in a friendly coastal town just a few short hours north of Sydney, enjoy the best of both worlds- the closeness to the vibrant Sydney life and the serene and calmness of Forster and the Mid-North Coast. Be sure to check out the beautiful beaches and get in touch with nature on your next day off work!
The venue is ideal for a meal with family or friends as it is centrally located and provides ample seating. The modern interior coupled with gourmet food adds a refreshing touch of fanciness to Forster. Work with a passionate kitchen team dedicated to serving the best food in the area!
Your duties will include:
- Cooking lunch and dinner menu items
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g. washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Ensuring work area is well stocked
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Australian qualification e.g. Certificate III, IV in Commercial Cookery, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management etc.
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ years full time)
In return, you will be rewarded with an appropriate salary and be working with a team of energetic and dedicated cooks!
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV along with your visa status and IELTS Score for further consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.