Location: Annandale, NSW
Salary: $55,000.00 + 9.5% Superannuation
Work Type: Full Time
Founded in 1985, Surjit’s Indian Restaurant is a popular restaurant serving Indian cuisine in Annandale. Surjit's pride themselves on knowledge and uncompromising excellence in Indian cuisine, wine, hearty hospitality and attention to detail in event management and providing the finest every time. Our extensive menu includes vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, distinctive breads and homemade desserts. We are currently on the look out for an experienced cook to join our team.
- Cooking dishes according to order (entrees, mains, desserts, banquet menu items)
- Preparing ingredients for cooking (e.g. vegetables, meats, sauces, stock etc.)
- Regulating temperatures of grill, oven and other equipment
- Estimating daily consumption of ingredients
- Storing food according to OH&S standards
- Ordering, receiving and examining stock to ensure quality, quantity and freshness
To be considered for this role:
- Have at least 1+ years’ experience in a similar setting
- Qualification in cookery/ hospitality
- An eagerness to learn
- Be able to work well in a busy, team environment
To apply for this position, please hit APPLY NOW.