Cook | Melbourne, VIC | Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Salary: $54,000 +super
Work type: Full Time
A talented, enthusiastic and motivated cook is required for this highly successful and growing restaurant in Melbourne.
The opportunity to work within our restaurant provides unrivalled career development, progression & movement.
Successful applicants must have:
- Certificate IV in Hospitality, or at least 3 years work experience in hospitality
- Excellent attitude, communication skills & grooming standards
- Availability to work varied shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to cope well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The capacity to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment
- Team player with exceptional cooking and communication skills
- Have an overall positive and enthusiastic attitude, a team player and talented cook!
- Responsible for planning and directing menu
- Making sure food on the menu is available
- Be able to cooking all items on the menu
- Maintain strict hygiene and safety procedures
- Food preparation and seasoning food during cooking
- Portioning food, placing it on plates, and adding gravies, sauces and garnishes
- Controlling temperatures of ovens, grills and other cooking equipment
- Stock management and ordering
- Service across all areas of the kitchen
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our restaurant.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa. If interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW.