Full Time | NSW | Chef
Location : North Coast, NSW
We are looking for an experienced Commis Chef for our busy, modern restaurant. You will be working alongside a team of professional and dedicated chefs in a wonderful venue.
- Practice skills and follow standard recipes and plate presentations to maintain consistent quality standards.
- Run the day-to-day operation of allocated section, ensuring mis en place is complete and par levels maintained.
- Adhere to food safety and hygiene standards.
- Follow guidelines set for timely food service to guests.
- Uphold Westin standards and the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Completed Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery or Apprenticeship.
- Experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel kitchen or highly regarded restaurant essential.
- Completed HACCP and Food Safety and Hygiene training.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a 7 day roster including public holidays and weekends.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'apply now' with a detailed cover letter & your CV or send to email@example.com.