Full Time | NSW | Civil Engineering
We have various range of client base providing high-end constructions in residential, Strata and remedial services, commercial, subdivision and multi-unit residential developments.
We have great position available for Civil Engineering Draftsperson previous experience within commercial and industrial projects to join our team. This role is perfect for someone with career aspirations, wanting to coordinate and manage multiple projects from the initial planning stages through to final construction.
- Assist in the research, design, operation and maintenance of civil engineering construction projects
- Prepare detailed drawing and plans for civil engineering work in support of engineering professionals
- Compute and analyse all data pertaining to the project
- Conduct studies relevant to the project
- Create sketches, charts and other visible aids required for projects
- Order appropriate lab testing and analysis for the job
- Use proper procedures for the individual job
- Perform all work in a manner that is safe and without risk to themselves or other team members
- Undertake general office duties such as answering telephones, incoming & outgoing mail etc.
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Civil/Structural design/drafting
- 5-10 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient level in Microsoft office applications
- Good math and logic skills
For this position, we are offering a permanent position and a package of remuneration on $61,000 + Superannuation
We are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorisation in Australia, and only people with the relevant experience will be considered.