Full Time | NSW | Civil Engineer
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $61 000 per annum
Citilink Piling is a reputable company servicing the construction industry with a diverse range of cost effective and innovative foundation solutions tailored to the needs of the client. We are known for our excellent quality and expert knowledge and as a result, we have experienced success. We are currently seeking a skilled civil engineer to add to our team!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Performing general physical activities such as material handling, climbing, digging, sweeping, lifting etc.
- Conducting site visits to verify field conditions at the project site, general maintenance and reporting of issues requiring attention
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Wearing Citilink Pilimg employee uniform and safety equipment at all times
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Understanding of the piling sector including CFA, Board, Sheet, Soiling, Anchoring, Grouting etc.
- Forging and fostering relationships with clients, directors, team members etc.
- Supervisor duties include checking records, collecting data and ensuring records are up to date, ordering material and delivering the project in a timely manner
- Ensuring the offsider is performing his/her duties correctly and safely such as: placing hole covers over open holes, correct chaining and shoveling around the drilled hole to prevent loose material from falling, keeping up with the water supply and using plumb bob, sheep gate and grease drill as required and pegging out at least two offsets to ensure the auger is not being pushed off the correct drill location
- Creating pile DMZ zone
- Ensuring work zone has all equpiment required to carry out the work effectively and take out any equipment 'off-site' when not in use
- Working cooperatively in a team, but also the ability to work independently
- Carrying out ad-hoc administrative duties when required e.g. typing correspondence to relevant parties, attending meetings and taking notes, filing and storing information, keeping track of site diary etc.
- Maintaining all equipment to ensure it is up to quality standard and notifying project manager if equpiment requires replacement
- Adhering to company policies regarding OH&S, substance use, uniform and professional conduct
- Identifying and notifying higher authority regarding unsafe or improper work practices observed in fellow workers, visitors or contractors
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of $61 000 per annum, working with a great team and a chance of progression within the organisation. We value our staff members and conduct regular social events throughout the year to reward our hardworking staff.
If this offer sounds appealing to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.