Location: Bankstown, Sydney
Salary: $54,000 - $65,000 + Super
Work type: Full Time
Lobster Tail Seafoods Restaurant is a family owned and run business offering a child friendly atmosphere with authentic seafoods cuisine.
Talented, enthusiastic and motivated cooks and chefs required for this highly successful and growing seafood restaurant in Bankstown Central shopping center . The opportunity to work within our restaurant provides unrivalled career development, progression and movement.
Cooks & Chefs
This position requires at least 3 years relevant working experience in hospitality or formal qualifications. Successful applicants must have an ability to cope well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, the capacity to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment. Must be a team player and talented cook or Chef.
You will be:
- Creating new dishes for weekly specials
- Cooking dishes according to standardized menu
- Taking diners’ requests and dietary requirements into consideration
- Assisting senior chefs in the kitchen
- Prepping ingredients (e.g. sauces, vegetables, seafoods etc.)
- Working in a busy kitchen team
- Hold the ability to build business together
- Cleaning workspaces as required
In order to qualify for this position, ideally you should have:
- 3 years experience in a similar busy setting
- Trade qualified (Certificate IV on Commercial Cookery or higher)
- Passion for cooking
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our restaurant.
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly!