Location: Chelsea, Victoria
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $54,000 plus super
Our unique homemade secret recipes from our family are known for its perfect harmony between all its flavors being, sweet and sour & hot and sweet. Our venue offers a cozy atmosphere to relish your favorite picks. We currently have a vacant position for a chef to join our team in Chelsea, Victoria. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated chef with who is well experienced. We are all dedicated to the hospitality industry and have a genuine passion for great food - you should too!
- Planning menus with other staff and Director, estimating food and labour costs and ordering food supplies.
- Assist with the development of new and exciting menu items that engage the interest of our customers.
- Maintains a safe and hygienic work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- May freeze and preserve food
- Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and kitchen hands to work more efficiently
- Qualification e.g. Certificate III in Commercial Cookery, Diploma of Hospitality etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Great communication and people skills
If you might be interested in this position, please send your CV and details through by clicking Apply Now.