Location: Manly NSW
Salary: $56,600 + 9.5% superannuation
Situated in a heritage-listed building with panoramic harbour views and just minutes walk from the iconic Manly wharf, the Manly Pavilion is one of Sydney's most idyllic venues. Comprised of a bistro and an event space called The Ballroom, Manly Pavilion can cater to social events of all types including weddings and corporate events. The beautiful water views and refined menu make it an ideal spot to enjoy dinner and drinks.
They are now seeking an experienced Chef to join their kitchen crew.
- Planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations
- May select and train staff
- May freeze and preserve foods
- Two years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication and team-work skills.
- Qualifications in hospitality or cookery essential.
- The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced kitchen.
In return you will get an annual salary of $56,600 + super, work as part of a driven and supportive team, and work in one of Sydney's most iconic locations.