Location: Dubbo, NSW
Salary: $54,000 to $60,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
We are a progressive Café & Event Space located in a quaint 1930's house in Central Dubbo, NSW. Our aim is to provide friendly service & fresh homemade food accompanied by our own roasted coffee in a cosy setting that all can enjoy. We source our ingredients as locally as possible and strive to use free range or pastured meat and eggs. We are fully focused on an eco friendly and sustainable future by making all of our takeaway packaging recyclable or biodegradable. We are now looking for a Chef to join our team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Cooking all menu items to recipe specifications
- Controlling all food storage activities
- Planning menus with Head Chef and Director, estimating food and labour costs and ordering food supplies
- Assisting with the development of new and exciting menu items
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role:
- Relevant qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you believe you may be suitable for the position.