Location: South Coast, NSW
Nature of Business: Restaurant
Located in the NSW's beautiful South Coast, this restaurant provides diners with a delicious menu, and an enjoyable dining experience. They are now looking for a keen chef to join their enthusiastic team. This position is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to develop and display their skills.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Cleaning and organisation equipment as well as ensuring their maintenance
- Checking quality of raw ingredients and materials
- Preparing dishes for presentation
- Run hygiene and health protocols on kitchen area
- Conversing with customers about their satisfaction with meals and service
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner menu items
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g. washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Adhering to OH&S procedures and regulations
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
- Australian qualification e.g. Certificate III, IV in Commercial Cookery, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management etc.
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ years)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to positively contribute to team and cooperate with staff.
- Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: cvbigturn.com.au . You can also call us on (02) 9262 7207