Location: Rockhampton, Queensland
Salary: from $50,000 + Superannuation
Our client is located in a beautiful regional town of Queensland. They employ over 400 staff in locations throughout Australia, who pride themselves on being knowledgeable, and service driven professionals. To make sure they live up to their reputation, they understand that their staff need to be equipped with the best training and resources.
- checking the cleanliness of equipment and operation of premises before production runs to ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- checking the quality of raw materials and weighing ingredients
- kneading, maturing, cutting, moulding, mixing and shaping dough and pastry goods
- preparing pastry fillings
- monitoring oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times
- coordinating the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning and cooling of batches of bread, rolls and pastry products
- glazing buns and pastries, and decorating cakes with cream and icing
- operating machines which roll and mould dough and cut biscuits
- emptying, cleaning and greasing baking trays, tins and other cooking equipment
To be successful, you need:
- experience in similar role
- superstar grilling skills
- a genuine passion for preparing and cooking high quality foods
- ability to work in high volume restaurant
- relevant qualification
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you.