Full Time | Queanbeyan | Chef de Partie
Salary: $48 - $50,000 + Super
Position: Chef de Partie/Chef
A leading hotel located only 20 minutes from Canberra ACT, requires an experienced chef for a mid level role within the growing kitchen team. With a restructuring phase pending, the kitchen are seeking to fill the position as soon as possible. Our clients bistro produces a high volume of top quality meals for its patrons, with daily specials. In more recent times the hotel has added a breakfast service.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
- Preparing and Cooking according to recipes and menus.
- Knowledge and experience in grill area advantageous
- Implement new ideas into menu/ menu creation
- Organizing and storing stock, utensils and equipment in a safe and hygienic manner
- Working cohesively in a team of kitchen staff
What is required:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar setting
- Australian trade certificate (e.g. Certificate III/ IV in Commercial Cookery or Diploma/ Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management)
- An excellent command of the English language
- A strong work ethic
- An eagerness to learn new recipes
If you believe you may be suitable for the position, then please Apply Now below or simply send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.