Full Time | Terrigal | Chef
Nature of Business : Cafe (Breakfast, lunch and dinner including function menu)
Location: Terrigal NSW
Salary: $42,000 - $44,000
Hours of work per week : 40 hours
Visa sponsorship : RSMS (Permanent Residency)
Our client seeks a dedicated and experienced chef to work in their busy cafe in Terrigal, NSW. Terrigal is on the Central Coast, a famous tourist area well known for their beautiful beaches. A position has arisen for a chef to join the kitchen brigade.
Your duties will include:
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner menu items
- Preparing ingredients for cooking e.g. washing, chopping, cutting etc.
- Adhering to OH&S procedures and regulations
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
To be eligible for this role: - Australian qualification e.g. Certificate III, IV in Commercial Cookery, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management etc.
- Relevant work experience (Ideally, 2+ years full time)
- Excellent command of the English Language (i.e. IELTS 6)
- Valid Australian visa which permits you to work (i.e. Student visa, 485 visa, or other bridging visa except BVE)
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com or click Apply Now!