Full Time | Perth | Chef
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 + Super
Location: Perth, WA
Propel your culinary career to astronomical heights while working in one of the most sought after Hospitality locations. Our client's products and high quality of service have struck all the right chords with the local community and they now require additional chefs/experienced cooks to further expand their operations. - They deliver their customers an upmarket experience with a variety of dining and beverage options catered to each individuals requirements.
We do prefer that you have relevant qualifications i.e. Minimum Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery. However, more weight will be placed on passion and experience in determining suitable candidates
Responsibilities of this position includes:
- Ensuring freshness of food and ingredients are maintained to an impeccable standard
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Cooks and other food preparation workers will be working under your supervision
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click Apply if you believe you may be suitable for the position.