Full Time | Chef | Dubbo
Location : Dubbo
Our client is in search of an experienced Chef de Partie for their well renowned country town bistro. You will be working alongside a team of professionals and dedicated chefs, in a supportive, enjoyable and customer focused workplace. Be a part of country hospitality and the success continuing success of the hotel.
- Rotational kitchen duties
- Assisting in creating new menu items
- Producing a high quantity of bistro quality meals
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adhere to food safety and hygiene standards.
- Follow guidelines set for timely food service to guests.
- Minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Experience in a bistro or restaurant environment.
- Understanding of HACCP and Food Safety and Hygiene
- Strong attention to presentation of food
- Advanced communication and organisational skills.
- Must have the flexibility to work on a 7 day roster including public holidays and weekends.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply Now with a detailed cover letter & your CV or send to firstname.lastname@example.org