Cellar Door Manager | Exeter, NSW | Full-Time
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: Circa $47,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Exeter, NSW
St.Maur Wines is situated in the Southern Highland region of NSW, an area known for its rich volcanic soil, and cool climate. The winery honours the tradition of its Italian heritage and embraces the prevailing philosophies; "Good wine can only be made from good grapes, and our wines are best enjoyed with friends and good food"
We are now looking for expressions of interest from qualified person with industry knowledge, passion, expertise and commitment to join our growing team.
As a Cellar Door Manager, you will provide quality service to our existing clients as well as establishing new business opportunities.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the cellar door.
- Coordinate and host VIP and group wine experiences as required.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation and hygiene.
-Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Assist in the development of a yearly marketing plan.
- Budgeting and forecasting of wine sales.
- Monitor costs, competition, supply and demand, report to director.
- Promoting the wineries presence throughout the Southern Highlands and surrounding areas.
- Creating and monitoring targets; determining outcomes and accomplishments.
- Establish system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and mailing lists.
- Observe the day to day performance of the Cellar Door sales, online sales and mail sales.
- Product endorsement within local business e.g. Café and Restaurant stock.
- Event management and hosting e.g. Southern Highlands Food and Wine Festival.
- Assist in staff recruitment, management and training.
- Other duties that relate to the daily operations of St Maur Wines.
To be eligible for this role:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Qualifications in a business related discipline.
- Able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong Knowledge in Wine Sales and understanding of wine.
- Demonstrated excellence in a sales oriented management position.
-Proactive, strong communicator, extremely well organized and immaculate presentation.
- RSA certificate.
If you might be interested in this position, please send your CV and details through by clicking Apply Now.