Wholesaler | Silverwater, NSW | Full-Time
We are look for an experienced wholesaler, who is able to stay enthusiastic and motivated, and passionate about the industry so that whom can grow with TOPSTAR INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD.
Key Responsibilities of Wholesaler:
• Working with customs officials and governmental representatives to ensure the legalities of the particulars of international trade
• Purchasing imported goods to sell at wholesale prices
• Talk to freight forwarders and customs brokers, who make freight and space bookings with airline or shipping companies and arrange for the movement of cargo
• Keep an eye on the performance of the business and prepare financial statements and report on import/export operations.
• Delegating roles to agents and distributors
• Keeping an eye out for local and overseas business opportunities
• Manage and drive Wholesale distribution for all relevant products, focusing on the wholesalers needs as well as the business volume and profit requirements
• Drive market share through increase in product ranged and sold via the wholesaler network
• Supervise and coordinate the marketing activities of overseas distributors and agents
• Determining the needs of particular markets and areas
Please send your resume and cover letter, we look forward to receiving your applications!