Full Time | VIC | Various Positions
As a key role of the exporter you will be responsible for export documentation and data management for all international shipments. You will also assist the shipping manager with daily functions.
- Have customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients
- Be familiar with the legal requirements regarding importing and exporting shipments, as well as company's internal procedures
- Be confident with figures
Your main tasks are to plan, facilitate, report and analyse and administer projects. This position requires great responsibility and proper time management as the job entails constant monitoring and control of all project variables. The project administrator's role is not only to ensure that the project is finished on time and on budget, but also may involve acquiring more contracts.
- Meticulous eye for detail and the ability to multi task
- Experience in quality systems
- Knowledge in MS Project, Word, Excel, or other related cost control systems
- Must have excellent communication skills on all levels
- Must be able to build relationships with all stakeholders connected to projects
As a marketing officer, you are required to analyse, identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing products and services, targeting advertisements and promotions to intended market. You are also need to recommend sales promotion strategies, sales and distribution networks.
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Very good communication skills and organisational skills
- Competency in computer software for marketing
Customer service manager
You are responsible for developing customer service policies and training other staff members how to deliver a high level of service and build positive customer relationships. You are required to understand customer’s need and implement suitable strategies for improvement of customer service. Customer Service Manager is also responsible for managing the relationships between our company and clients.
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Excellent and professional communication skills
- Decision-making and Leadership and supervisory skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.