Full Time | Glen Waverly | Carpenter
Salary: $60-67k + Super
Work type: Full Time
Eton Interior is a leading interior / renovation company with a great reputation for excellence. We are currently seeking a “Master Carpenter” to join our team.
This is a senior-level role and requires in-depth experience as a senior carpenter skilled both in traditional Asian and contemporary carpentry. You are expected to demonstrate high level of skill sets in traditional cabinet making and architectural structures as a whole using a range of and operation of related equipment.
As we are specialised in Korean/Japanese traditional architectural for commercial and residential buildings, you must be an exceptional craftsman of traditional-style buildings.
Job Requirements :
- Involve in all aspects of woodworking, including initial construction, finished construction and repair work.
- Use wood-working expertise in a variety of construction and remodeling tasks, as well as building the framework, main structure.
- Install stairs, including crafting rails, posts, and all associated accessories.
- Handle maintenance of existing wooden structures.
- Provide repairs and replacements for damaged or failing carpentry.
- Estimates cost and efficiency of job related tasks.
- Supervise and train apprentices or other subordinates.
- Lead complex carpentry work on buildings, framings, furniture, cabinetry and other
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our company.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.