Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $44,000 - $47,000
Location: Orange, NSW
This position has been opened for a star Chef to start work in the beautiful location of Orange. Come and join the team and apply your skills in a restaurant that is known for its great food and service.
Our client offers a friendly hospitality environment of quality home style cooking and cold drinks. Their Brasserie is open 7 days a week.
- Learning all positions in the kitchen from preparation to leading
- Ensure a clean and organised work station while preparing food items for service
- Supervise workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of the food.
- Give guidance to new hires
- Order food supplies, estimate food requirements and maintain quality assurance on various dishes
- Creating recipes and preparation of meals
- Manage inventory of supplies and ordering when needed
You should have:
- Minimum 2 year experience in a professional cooking environment
- A sense of responsibility and integrity to ensure all food safety and company standards are met and exceeded
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Be switched on for what will be a busy environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com or click Apply now if you believe you may be suitable for the position.