Work Type: Full Time
Location: Leura, NSW
Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
The cafe sits proudly amongst its Leura community, where locals, travellers, friends and family, continue to be welcomed. Like all good cafes in the Blue Mountains, the chefs at our venue continuously set out to produce good, honest meals for our diners. This begins with local supply and quality product.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the cafe, including opening and closing.
- Hiring and on boarding new wait staff and baristas.
- Training employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment.
- Balancing the registers on a daily basis
- Ensuring OH & S in connection with the safety standards and personal hygiene policies
- Responding and efficiently handling any customer complaints
- Overseeing staff, rostering and admin duties
- Balancing the registers
- Ensure cafe is tidy and clean at all times
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
You should have:
- Experience in the food industry as a manager
- Reliable, trustworthy and sound communication
- Leadership skills and the ability to train staff
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now if you believe you may be suitable for the position.