Full Time | Forster | Cafe Manager
Location: Mid North Coast, NSW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced barista to join the team at a modern Italian restaurant cafe in the sunny Central / Mid-North Coast of NSW. The Italian restaurant cafe is popular amongst locals and tourists alike and opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. RSMS available to the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering great and prompt customer service
- Serving and presenting hot non-alcoholic beverages quickly and efficiently
- Making between 4-6 kg of coffee in a shift
- Adhering to OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Cleaning work area and equipment as required
You will need:
- Diploma of Hospitality Management or similar qualification
- Barista certification will be highly regarded
- Excellent English (IELTS 6)
- 2+ years experience as a barista
- Time management skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the completed questionnaire below:
1. What relevant qualifications do you hold? State the dates of completion.
2. Total working experience in the relevant field. ( State for each period of employment whether it was Full time, Part time or Casual)
3. Are you a permanent resident/Citizen of Australia? If not, please indicate your visa status and expiry date.
4. What is your IELTS score and when did you take it?
5. Have you completed a relevant skills assessment for your designated occupation? i.e. TRA (Trades Recognition Australia) Skills Assessment.