Full Time | NSW | Cafe Manager
Location: Mid North Coast, NSW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced barista to join the team at a modern Italian restaurant cafe in the sunny Central / Mid-North Coast of NSW. The Italian restaurant cafe is popular amongst locals and tourists alike and opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering great and prompt customer service
- Serving and presenting hot non-alcoholic beverages quickly and efficiently
- Making between 4-6 kg of coffee in a shift
- Adhering to OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Cleaning work area and equipment as required
You will need:
- Diploma of Hospitality Management or similar qualification
- Barista certification will be highly regarded
- 2+ years experience as a barista
- Time management skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at email@example.com, along with the completed questionnaire below:
1. What relevant qualifications do you hold? State the dates of completion.
2. Total working experience in the relevant field. ( State for each period of employment whether it was Full time, Part time or Casual)
3. Are you a permanent resident/Citizen of Australia? If not, please indicate your visa status and expiry date.