Location: Lithgow, NSW
Work type: Full time
- Maintain an efficient Bar and stock room
- Roster and supervise bar staff with the ability to motivate your team
- Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash
- Place stock orders
- Taking the lead in marketing campaigns to drive footfall and revenue
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff. Requisition purchases as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org