Baker | Greenacre, NSW | Full Time
Location: Greenacre, NSW
Salary: $54,000.00 + 9.5% Super
Work Type: Full Time
We are a humble Greenacre bakery specializing in Lebanese breads and pastries. We make our products fresh on site including our breads, zaatar, labneh, lahme, various pockets etc. A position for a full time baker at our venue has opened up – if you are experienced and interested in the art of Lebanese bread making, please read on
- checking the cleanliness of equipment and operation of premises before production runs to ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- checking the quality of raw materials and weighing ingredients
- kneading, maturing, cutting, moulding, mixing and shaping dough and pastry goods
- preparing pastry fillings
- monitoring oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times
- coordinating the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning and cooling of batches of bread, rolls and pastry products
- glazing pastries and decorating desserts with cream, icing etc.
- operating machines which roll and mould dough
- emptying, cleaning and greasing baking trays, tins and other cooking equipment
In order to apply for this position , you should have at least one year’s relevant bread making experience. A baking qualification would also be ideal, but we are really looking for someone who is quick at learning, hygienic, responsible and is able to work in small teams.
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.