Baker | Berry, NSW | Full-Time
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Berry, NSW
This popular bakery has received accolades of raving 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor and Facebook, as well as being voted as one of the top bakeries in the Kiama region. The bakery's focus is on organic and authentic sourdough bread with local ingredients sourced from like minded and respected suppliers. It is operated by a friendly team with no rivalries - our client's team members will be more than happy to provide you with the needed support and guidance to help you settle into the job.
Your duties will include:
-Precisely cut, mold, and place dough in ovens. Ensure that oven temperatures and time are in accordance to the type of product being baked.
-Prepare icing and creatively decorate baked goods while ensuring compliance with food safety standards.
- Create delicious breads, pastries and cakes for the enjoyment of customers.
- Oversee cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment.
- Manage inventory of supplies and ordering when needed.
- Give guidance to new hires when needed.
To be eligible for this role:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar baking environment.
- Flexibility with rostered shifts (can include late nights and early mornings)
- Able to expeditiously turnout freshly baked goods.
- A sense of responsibility and integrity to ensure all food safety and company standards are met and exceeded.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at email@example.com or
Click Apply Now button below.