Work Type: Full Time
Location: Goulburn, NSW and Canberra ACT
Salary: $54,000 - $65,000
Our client owns a chain of busy hotels in Goulburn and throughout Canberra. They are known for their warm hospitality, beautiful accommodation and amazing food and cocktails. To take the hotel to new heights, they require an experienced Hotel Manager who can ensure the smooth running of the hotel at all times, and to on-board, train and develop the team, and manage your team in a calm and friendly approach. Your key aim will be retaining and attracting new customers, and to build sales and profitability.
Our client is prepared to sponsor the right applicant who can bring positive energy and can lead and train a small team.
-Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management at all times
-Take full responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the Hotel, within company policies & procedures at all times
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with the company's policies & procedures, taking account of security and the health & safety of your team, hotel guests, and property
- Work in all areas of the Hotel ie. front of house, bar, floor, kitchen and office, to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement may be identified
- Control aspects of finance in the Hotel, including sales, gross profit, stock control, core wages and controllable expenditure
- Maximize all sales opportunities in the business, including quality of food and drink service and availability, using all company point-of-sale as directed; have an understanding of all promotions and point-of-sale requirements and work with the team and area manager to maximise sales at every opportunity
You Should Have:
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Be reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Have a hands on approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Valid IELTS results
- Valid RSA
If you are interested in the above position, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or click Apply Now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a consultation.