Chef/Cook | Berrima, NSW | Full-Time
Work Type: Full-Time
Salary: $47,000 - $51,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Berrima, NSW
Our client is a unique and majestic restaurant is housed inside an iconic barn located in
Berrima, NSW. It's the go to venue not only for delectable dishes, but beautiful coffee and wine.On their current menu, you'll find everything from local free-range chicken,
pork belly, Toulouse sausage and cannellini beans, to char-grilled marinated lamb skewers with Persian wild rice salad, tzatziki and harissa. A range of wood-fired pizzas are also available.
Your duties will include:
- Producing high quality dishes.
- Prepping duties as required.
- Coordinating with our other cooks/chefs (we are a busy kitchen team!)
- Reporting to head chef and following instructions.
- Cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner, function food.
- Supervising junior staff (e.g. kitchen hands).
To be eligible for this role:
- 3+ years experience in a similar setting.
- A strong work ethic .
- A sense of responsibility and integrity.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to send your CV to us at email@example.com or
Click Apply Now button below.