Location: Southern Highlands, NSW
Salary: $45,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Work-type: Full-time (38 hours per week)
This fine-dining establishment located in the Southern Highlands of NSW serves superb French and Modern Australian cuisine in a stunning cottage setting. Running for over 10 years, this restaurant prides itself on serving fresh, quality dishes that showcase home-grown produce.
They are now looking for a passionate and experienced Pastry Chef to help them deliver exquisite food to their customers.
- Create consistent handcrafted pastries and cakes with maximum efficiency and quality.
- Ensure quality control of production by reviewing construction of product against recipe and standards, making adjustments where necessary.
- Support the Pastry Supervisor to modify, design, improve output as needed.
- Coordinate production in the area of preparing, loading, baking, un-loading, de-panning, cooling of batches of pastry products.
- Monitor and ensure quality of ingredients at all stages of preparation and presentation.
- Operate any machinery involved in rolling, moulding and cutting dough.
- Ensure proper maintenance and care of bakery equipment and compliance with kitchen hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- A passion for, and dedication to, pastry cooking.
- A qualification in cookery is necessary, ideally in patisserie.
- Be available full-time.
- Be willing to contribute ideas for dessert menu when required.
- A salary of $45,000 + superannuation.
- Be a valuable part of a passionate team, who dedicated to providing exceptional culinary experiences.