Location: Huskissons, NSW
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Our beautiful venue overlooks beautiful Jervis Bay, offering many attractions and activities for our guests.We are perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that the remarkable seaside village of Huskisson has to offer, from its great restaurants and clubs to the many seaside pastimes such as boating, fishing, scuba diving, whale & dolphin watching or simply strolling or relaxing on the beach. We offer 33 beautifully appointed rooms.
- planning and organising special functions, sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- directing and overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- plans and supervises activities in areas such as guest accommodation, meals and other services
- assesses and reviews customer satisfaction and preferences
- may provide guests with local tourism information, arrange tours and transportation, or provide other tourism-related services
- may plan and supervise activities in areas such as accounting, purchasing, gardening, functions and conferences, gaming, entertainment, housekeeping, property maintenance and security
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to edit.