Strathfield, NSW | Full Time
We are located in Strathfield, NSW area. Our clinic is newly incorporated since December 2016. Lee Royal Clinic has joined forces with The Licorice Oriental Clinic, which has been in operated in Korea since the 18th century and to start oriental clinic in Australia. Based on our abundant knowledge of clinical data and philosophy of our clinic, we will strive to treat symptoms and disease.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use forms of acupuncture and treatment through the energy.
- Treats imbalances of energy flows through the body by assessing the whole person and using techniques and methods such as acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, massage, diet, exercise and breathing therapy
- assessing patients to determine the nature of the disorder, illness, problem or need by questioning, examining and observing
- developing and implementing treatment plans using applications such as acupuncture, homoeopathic and herbal medicine, and dance, drama, hypnotic and music therapies
- evaluating and documenting patients' progress through treatment plans
- providing dietary and lifestyle advice and guidelines
- prescribing natural medicines, such as herbal, mineral and animal extracts, to stimulate the body's capacity for self-healing
- Bachelor degree of higher qualification in relevant studies
- Registration in Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Fulltime position
- Salary $60,000 plus superannuation
If this position interests you, please send click Apply Now or send your CV through to email@example.com.