Full Time | Canberra | IT Engineer
Our Client in Canberra is looking for experienced Software engineers to join their friendly and dynamic software development team. RSMS Sponsorship is available to the right candidate.
Well rounded Software engineers are required to work with our clients to design, develop, test and maintain program code in accordance with user requirements. You will need to have a keen eye for details and an excellent ability to gauge the needs of the clients in regards to system and technical specifications
You will be responsible for researching, consulting and delivering effective solutions to our broad portfolio of clients. Being proficient in additional languages will give you an advantage.
The role entails:
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and the testing, debugging and correcting of faults in the associated application programs
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program documentations and operational procedures
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise and be able to translate these skills to developing quality proposals and strategies to our clients.
- A Bachelor’s level degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in software development using Java, MS Visual C++
- IELTS score of at least 6 in each module
- Passion in delivering quality technological solutions
PLEASE ADDRESS THE ABOVE CRITERIA IN A COVER LETTER AS WELL AS OUTLINING YOUR WORKING RIGHTS OR VISA STATUS
For more than 5 years BigTurn has been devoted in helping our candidates achieve the BigTurning Point of their lives- It's what motivates us to get out of bed every morning and we feel esteemed to know that our ethos resonates loud and clear.
Check out our facebook at [ https://www.facebook.com/BigturnHR ] and see what our previous candidates want to tell you about us and take a peek into our success stories over the years.
BigTurn is a registered member of AHRI (Australian Human Resource Institute) and works with a large portfolio of companies in the services and hospitality industries situated in regional Australia. More than 200 people have been successfully placed under the RSMS scheme over the past 5 years through our company. All migration advice will be provided by our registered and experienced migration agent Dong Tu RMA (MARA 1382534 : Mandarin available)