Full Time | Sydney | Manager
● Salary: 96,000 + Super
Due to increasing the scale of its operation, we are seeking an experienced Contract Manager with strong business acumen and values to join our team in Rhodes, NSW.
As a Contract Manager, you usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Contract development and negotiation with other parties to the contracts
- Contract administration including account payment and other management
- Monitoring and reviewing of the contract performance by subcontractors
- Identifying of various problems or any disputes in respect of the contract performance; provide solutions to resolve the issues; consult with external legal advice or Industrial Relations specialists if required
- Preparation and management of tender document including service descriptions; conditions of tendering; Tender Schedules; Service delivery plan; Conditions of Agreement etc
- Regular site visits and participating in the client meetings for collection of relevant information
- Contract development and negotiation for execution of Long term/short term property maintenance/refurbishment projects
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, creative scope and the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our company.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.